|Herbal medicine component isolation, chemical structure analysis or efficacy tests
| Determining the efficacy of medical herb in immune related diseases
| Analyzing Genotype(NGS)
[Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine ]
Announcement on 1st researcher for 2017 Post-doc. Appointment
The Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine appoints post-doc researchers with capabilities to lead the 21st century's oriental medicine as government-appointed researchers affiliated with the National Research Council of Science & Technology under the Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning.
1. Area of Appointment
|Area of Appointment
analysis or efficacy
|| · Efficacy tests using the selected herbal extracts or compounds
· Component separation and chemical structure analysis of the herbal extracts or compounds
|KM Application Center
|Determining the efficacy of
medical herb in
immune related diseases
||· Determining the efficacy of medical herb and pathophysiology in immune related diseases
||K-herb Research Center
||· Development of classification model using genetic variation based on NGS
||Mibyeong Research Center
2. Method of track
- A. First [Document track]: Personality test and presentation/interview track for those who pass the document screening
- B. Secondary [Presentation and interview]
- . Presentation and interview conducted for those who pass the document tracking (announced on the website of the Institute)
- . For the presentation topic, training plan to be implemented after entering the Institute based on the training proposal (Limited to p.15-20 of PVT, within 10 minutes)
- C. Third [Physical]: Submit the physical report for employment prepared by the national and public hospital
3. Documents to be submitted
- A. Common document
- . 1 copy of entering document and cover letter (written online after entering the KIM appointment system)
- . 1 copy of original degree certificate and transcript (both undergraduate and graduate)
* For those scheduled to graduate, certificate of scheduled graduation mandatory.
- . 1 copy each of dissertation abstract for doctoral degree and training plan [Refer to Appendix 2, 3]
* Please upload with academic evidence.
- . 1 photocopy of certificate (if applicable)
- . 1 copy of career certificate or employment certificate (if applicable)
- . 1 copy of evidentiary document for those subject to employment protection (if applicable)
- . Resource for proving research outcome
- - 1 photocopy of title and author name (for final dissertation, be sure to submit the part with the name and the abstract)
- - For a list of research outcomes, be sure to write the total report, but submit the resource for proof for the past 3 years
- - For SI(E) dissertation, be sure to have Impact Factor as well as the writer's name in Bold font
4. Application submission
- A. Deadline for submission: Until 12 May 2017
- B. Method of submission: Online submission through website (HTTP://www.kiom.re.kr)
5. Appointment schedule
|Appointment announcement and comment submission
||From 17 July 2017
Until 4 August 2017
|※ Date may be changed according
to the schedule of the research center.
||8 August 2017
|Announcement and interview
||14 August 2017
||Until 18 August 2017
|Announcement of successful candidates
||21 August 2017
|Date of entry
||1 September 2017
6. Other matters
- A. The application is canceled if any false information is found in the submitted document.
- B. Each evidentiary document should be submitted as a PDF file upon online submission, with the original copy submitted on the day of the interview for separate contact to come for the interview track.
- C. In accordance with 「Article 11 of the Act on Fair Appointment Procedure」, the application may be returned after personal identification if the evidentiary document (original copy) is asked to be returned.
- D. A person who passes the interview track may not be appointed if he/she is found to be ineligible upon background check.
- E. Applicants may be appointed through an additional appointment procedure if no applicants are found to be eligible when there are fewer applicants than the recruiting scale.
- F. In case of a tie, women or local human resources may be appointed by preference.
- G. For other inquiries, please refer to email. (email@example.com)
President of the Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine